Subject:
Get Thee to a Toys R Us!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 04:13:33 GMT

    WHOA!!!  I went to the Lafayette TRU today and found more clearance than
I've ever seen there.  There were over 100 of those clearance tags in the LEGO
aisle.  About the only sets that weren't on clearance were the brand new Harry
Potter and Star Wars sets.  (All of the older H.P. & S.W. sets were on
clearance.)
    They had Star Wars, Island Extreme, Studios, Racers, Bionicle, and even the
Pizza to Go Legend on clearance.  Most of it was 50% or more off.  That's really
good, even condidering TRU usually has prices a little more than regular retail.
    I don't know if the Indy TRU has the same deals, but it's definitely worth
checking into.