Re: dcc modification of a lego train motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 19:06:44 GMT

I've read the post of the dedicated pc as well. Too bad this wasn't posted
before last week. I just threw out an old P90 machine. :( I do have an extra
network card (10/100) and CDROM (no burner) if needed.
Don't need the network card yet--that can wait until Steve M. gets broadband. :)

Yeah, right... you'll need to talk to Kim about that one.

Steve