 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / 434 (-10)
  Re: Rail hand car

Well, due to some problems I had earlier with posting photos to Brickshelf I am trying this again...here is the link to the 4 wheel rail hand car and the link directly to the build instructions. If you didn't catch the first posting about the hand (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Rail hand car

I have placed my version of the old rail hand car on Brickshelf for your viewing pleasure. Like Shawn, I used the NBA Lego man with the leg springs removed. Also, the Lego man who is doing the pumping is mounted on two technic bricks (1x2’s) with 2 (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Lafayette LEGO bargains

Hi all. Sorry that it took me a while to get these prices posted. As a bonus I went to a couple extra stores to check out what prices they had. Here's a listing of the LEGO bargains in Lafayette: Super Target (Highway 26) ===...=== sale March 9-29 (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: March meeting

(...) Thanks! I thought the table building went very well. I'm very pleased on how well it went and that we got it finished. Thanks to everyone who helped. It will be nice to get back to playing with Lego next month. Steve Martin (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  March meeting

I just wanted to say I really enjoyed meeting everyone at the meeting last night. You seem like a really great group of people, and I am looking forward to future meetings. John (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  today's meeting

Hello everyone. I'm sorry to say this, but I won't be able to make the meeting today. I had to go to the doctor earlier this week. I have an upper-respiratory infection, a sinus infection and an ear infection all at the same time, so I'm not feeling (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  NYC 1937 J3a Hudson revised

I updated my J3a photos on Brickshelf and thought I would put the link here for anyone who was interested in seeing. (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Can IndyLUG Help Peeron.com?

(...) Sure; I should be at the April meeting as well. Thanks, -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Can IndyLUG Help Peeron.com?

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Thomas Garrison writes: <snip> (...) Thomas, After a quick look at Peeron, it appears that I have some Belville parts that that need pictures. Unfortunately I most likely will not be able to make the March meeting. Could I (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  LEGO Gaming at Gen Con

Hey all, I thought this dicussion from fun.gaming might be of interest to IndyLUG. (URL) It mentions a local LEGO-themed activity that some members may want to attend. I believe conversation about this event has now moved to org.glug. -L (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact