Re: March meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 18:50:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, John Moore writes:
I just wanted to say I really enjoyed meeting everyone at the meeting last
night.  You seem like a really great group of people, and I am looking
forward to future meetings.

John

Thanks!  I thought the table building went very well.  I'm very pleased on
how well it went and that we got it finished.  Thanks to everyone who
helped.  It will be nice to get back to playing with Lego next month.

Steve Martin