Re: Can IndyLUG Help Peeron.com?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 14:25:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Thomas Garrison writes:
<snip>
So, I would like some help.  If you own a Lego piece that is not pictured
on Peeron (or several) and can lend it to me at our meeting on Sunday, I
will, during Spring Break this month, photograph it, add it to Peeron, and
return it at our April meeting.

Thomas,

After a quick look at Peeron, it appears that I have some Belville parts
that that need pictures. Unfortunately I most likely will not be able to
make the March meeting. Could I bring them to the April meeting instead?

-L