 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / 284 (-20)
  Building times

(...) So far I've only heard from one person (Mark). Is anyone else planning on being here tomorrow? SteveM (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Another nice town detail

(...) Well, I had a ton of red 1x1 bricks with the stud on the side. What I didn't have enough of was red 1x1 round plates. If anyone wants to bring some of these we can complete the rest of the fire hydrants. I only had enough pieces to make 10. We (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: December meeting

(...) <snip> (...) I can build twelve stoplights and eight streetlights. That's really not enough for the whole layout, so hopefully some other people can make som as well. Here are the designs I came up with for the streetlight and stoplights. The (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Another nice town detail

(...) Sounds good to me. -L (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Another nice town detail

Hey all (and especially Leah), Check out the fire hydrant in this pic: (URL) think I will whip up some of these. I know I have a TON of red to use for them. What do you think? One for every corner and the middle of long blocks? SteveM (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: IndyLUG Train Logo

(...) Ok, John Neal has done a wonderful job of getting us some ideas (and very quickly too). They are at: (URL) bottom right is the original Monon logo. The top right is my personal favorite. I think it will resonate best with the model train (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  fun link

i found this while searching for lego ideas. quite humorous! (URL) new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: IndyLUG Train Logo

(...) No problem, suggestions are good. Steve (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: IndyLUG Train Logo

(...) It was just a suggestion, I didn't like it either. mark (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Cool Idea

(...) I can't believe I missed these links on the .train page: (URL) galore. Can someone with the ability to print these on clear stickers do so? They can't be more than 3 bricks high. SteveM (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: IndyLUG Train Logo

(...) There is no IndyLTC and I am somewhat disinclined to split ourselves. I kind of like the way NELUG does it. They don't have a seperate LTC. Steve (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: IndyLUG Train Logo

(...) Having gone through this LUG vs. LTC back in Wamalug, I'd suggest that we keep everything under the IndyLUG name. There's nothing wrong with having more than one logo...railroads did it all the time. - Eric (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: IndyLUG Train Logo

(...) Maybe this could be for IndyLTC a train club. and keep the old one for the LUG mark (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: December meeting

(...) Leah, Here is NCLTCs design: (URL) and such will be different, but not the dimensions. Also, we could use some of double length. Which reminds me, we need to through together some more container carriers. I have the parts so I'll do that. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  IndyLUG Train Logo

I was emailing with John Neal from GMLTC about getting the other LTC logos for the container yard, and he offered to help us make a train version of our logo. I suggested using the Monon logo since it was an Indiana railroad. If you’re not familiar (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Train poll

I don't know how many of you read the train group, but since we are doinging a train layout, here is a poll you might want to chime in on: (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: December meeting

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Steve Martin writes: <snip> (...) I might be able to build some, but I don't know what these look like. Can someone post a description or picture? TIA -L (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Website question

(...) Not a problem...got plenty of space on the server, as long as we don't overdo it. Eric (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Website question

(...) And the big question: provide space? SteveM (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Website question

(...) Definitely doable. I have ASPUpload, a thumbnailer, as well as .NET that handles uploads. If Jeremy does a sample layout for it, I'll do the back-end code to make it work. Eric (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact