  IndyLUG October Meeting Minutes

Hello, all. I'll try and do my best Brian Alano impersonation and give something approximating the minutes. Steve Hassenplug brought his Lafayette Mindstorms group down to check out our train layout. I think all the kids enjoyed it. It wrapped up (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: IndyLUG October Meeting Minutes

(...) Would a PayPal account work? Obviously, we're going to have to have a treasurer. (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: IndyLUG October Meeting Minutes

(...) I nominate Eric Smith. ;-) Speaking of positions, if we are going to get a little more organized, we need to decide some things like that. Currently we have the following unofficial positions: Secretary (Brian Alano) Webmaster (Jeremy (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: IndyLUG LAYOUT

(...) I thought a little playground would do good in Leah's block, by the park and library. just a thought mark (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: IndyLUG LAYOUT

I believe my log-cabin chapel will be ready in time for the show. It will require two plates' worth of space. Maybe it could go south of the park and west of the roundhouse? (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: IndyLUG LAYOUT

(...) Cool idea. Did you want to build the playground? If not, I'd really enjoy the project. LMK, -L (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: IndyLUG LAYOUT

(...) You can go ahead and build one for your section, I was thinking of building a small one for the secret area. Everyone, I started on my 2X3 block and will have 3 buildings done this weekend. mark (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  November Meeting Reminder

This is a reminder that IndyLUG's Novemeber meeting is Sunday, November 10th at 4:00PM. Contact Steve Martin <mailto:steve.martin@inin.com> for directions. What you should bring: - your train show contributions - any models you'd like to show - a (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Meeting Reminder

(...) Are we going to have the bon-fire this time? And what is the meal going to be? I think it would be a good idea to bring all our items for the layout so we can see what needs to be done. mark (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Meeting Reminder

(...) Now that you mentioned it, we had considered having potluck chili--everyone bring chili, and we'll mix it together in a big pot. If you can't make chili, bring shredded cheese, crackers, a beverage (I like milk with my chili), bowls, napkins, (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Meeting 1 week away

I was thinking that if three or four people can bring chili. And the rest could bring desserts, condiments, bowls/utinsels or drinks. Cheese and crackers would be good, or any other condiments you like. I am bringing chili and an onion. And don't (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: November Meeting 1 week away

(...) I will bring a block of Colby cheese and, probably, a pie. -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)