Re: June meeting pool MOCs contest ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 03:01:55 GMT

In lugnet.build.contests, Brian B. Alano wrote:
Do water and LEGO bricks mix? Maybe we should try to find out! Here are a few
contest ideas. Let me know what you think, and we'll settle on one or more of
them and flesh them out for the June 12 IndyLUG meeting at the pool.

Floatation contest. Who's MOC can float the longest? Lest this be as exciting to
watch as peeling paint, we'll add turbulance to the water as time goes on.

I'm assuming that we wouldn't be allowed to use the old single piece boat hulls
from the Boats subtheme of Town (as there would be no challenge to making it
float).  What if we make a Aquanaut MOC?  Those are SUPPOSED to sink!  ; )

David