 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 507 (-5)
  Idea for meetings

How about a monthly part or theme for monthly challenge builds? Much like space does/did. The part would be decided upon at the meeting and then posted on the GardensLUG LUGNET page. At the next meeting people could bring there MOC. I think this (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Public Display Tips?

(...) Yes, I talked to Eric and we are making arrangements to get the things from the event kit. He is being really helpful. Thanks for some many helpful replies. These are great ideas. I especially like the idea of keeping all of the little cards (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: Public Display Tips?

(...) Sure thing. Drop me a note and we can make arrangements to get these to you in time for your display. Additionally, there were book covers, stickers and T-shirts available in the Event Kit shipped to Mr. Sophie. The first two items in mass (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: Public Display Tips?

(...) For lack of catalogs, what my club ((URL) LUCNY>) uses are the small folded inserts from LEGO sets. Specifically, I mean the little mail-in catalog request cards, the mail-in Lego club cards, and the Harry Potter Lego posters. We have no (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  Re: Public Display Tips?

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Jason Spears wrote: ... snipped ... (...) ... snipped ... LEGO hasn't sent out catalogs in about two years, maybe more. Some groups still have some floating around but if they do, they will likely be pretty dated. Many (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact