 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 466
  Introduction..

Greetings! I happened upon Lugnet while scouring the web for Lego sites.. I've recently gotten back into Legos after a much-too-long hiatus. Anyway, I've been developing a game system as an excuse to play with Legos (and hook my friends into playing (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: Introduction..

(...) Welcome! (...) Good deal. I'm kind of back in hiatus mode right now, but I'll never lose my interest in The Brick (particularly as it relates to games). (...) I spent a couple years suggesting a GardenSLUG BW game and there's basically no one (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.glug)

  Re: Introduction..

(...) Hi Chris, nice to meet ya! (...) Although I've never played any of the LEGO games before, I'm allways interested in finding more ways to get together with fellow AFOL's. What part of Jersey are you from? Tim (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: Introduction..

(...) I'm in Morris County, the Denville area. Does anyone from GardenSLUG meet somewhat regularly? It'd be nice to get out (or stay in, I guess) and do something. I've been sorting through all my Legos, trying to get things in order, and I'm really (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: Introduction..

(...) There haven't been regular meetings, But a couple of us have been getting together. I think our main problem as a club is finding a place where we can get together on a regular basis. I live outside Atlantic City, and since most of the folks (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: Introduction..

(...) Oh man, I can't beleive I over looked this message! Welcome! So you live up by Denville? Cool. We should have a meeting soon. Some of us have been getting together impromtu, but we can set up a meeting and have you over. Also, some of us are (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: Introduction..

(...) Excellent! I look forward to meeting you guys. When the painters are finally done with our house and I can make it presentable again, I'd be happy to host a get together or two. A game/building night or something. At the moment, though, our (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: Introduction..

(...) I live in Rockaway Borough. I am in a game club that meets every wednesday at either Maggie's in the Rockaway mall or Fudruckers in Parsippany. My DnD group meets at the new game store on Route ten by The alexis diner, called Dark Tower. (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: Introduction..

(...) Hey cool.. I'll check it out. I don't want to be inviting myself in or anything, but mebbe I'll come by and see what you guys are about. I'm sort of a gamer in need of a home, myself. The people I used to hang out with are now scattered across (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: Introduction..

Hey, my name's Chris as well, getting back into the brick myself. I live in Wanaque, which isn't far from Denville, was just in Denville yesterday actually. Most of my collection is packed away in Wisconsin though, but I do have a near complete (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)