 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 43
Re: How do I join?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 03:19:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Jim Rosikiewicz writes:
Hi all,

I live in Flemington NJ and would like to be a part of GardenSLUG.
How do I go about this?

One way is to invite us over to your house. (: We'll bring Lego and pizza and
have good conversations. That's the club's business, so far. There's not really
a joining process right now. Just attend a meeting.

The flu this week is making me cancel the presently planned meeting. Yuck.

Anyway in the long run, besides meetings, we'd like to have an event, like
participating in a train show by building together, or staging a weekend to
invite people from Boston and Washington DC and all around.

My collection consists of mostly trains. I'm in the process of building
a main street for the town..

Cletus Romano has been into trains for a long time. Some others (Laurajean
Murphy) were getting started in trains. I'm more interested in building train
scenery than actual trains since I have only one 4.5V train from the 80s.

DO
--
Join the announcement list, by using this web page: