 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 41
40  |  42
Subject:
How do I join?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 02:55:52 GMT

Hi all,

I live in Flemington NJ and would like to be a part of GardenSLUG.
How do I go about this?

My collection consists of mostly trains. I'm in the process of building
a main street for the town..

THanks
Jim