 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 42
Re: Next Meeting: Sat Oct 7 2pm at Erik's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.loc.us.ny
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 20:55:55 GMT

Hello all,

We have the flu at my house. I'm on the mend but I don't think it's a
good idea to have company. (You can get the vaccine the easy way at your
doctor.)

I suggest trying the next weekend, Saturday Oct 14.
I'm wondering if Sunday would work for more people?

Sorry
-Erik

P.S. If someone does show up that's ok, I'll be here.