 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 41
    How do I join? —Jim Rosikiewicz
   Hi all, I live in Flemington NJ and would like to be a part of GardenSLUG. How do I go about this? My collection consists of mostly trains. I'm in the process of building a main street for the town.. THanks Jim (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: How do I join? —Erik Olson
   (...) One way is to invite us over to your house. (: We'll bring Lego and pizza and have good conversations. That's the club's business, so far. There's not really a joining process right now. Just attend a meeting. The flu this week is making me (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: How do I join? —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Hi Jim, are you the guy at BMS that I sold something to? (...) This is a great idea! He's just up the road from me, so those of you who came to my place can have a rough estimate of the distance. It's likely closer to a majorish highway (US (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: How do I join? —Jim Rosikiewicz
   Hi Chris, Yes, I used to work at BMS. I actualy live in Three Bridges. Known knows there that is so I say Flemington. We should set a date to get together. There is another guy at BMS who collects trains. I can't remember his name.. I have all the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)