 Organizations / United States / CLB / 10
Re: Chicago LEGO Builders Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.clb
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 16:10:39 GMT

Well, Ballydoyle's finally called me back, and I don't think is going to be
right for us.  For groups using the meeting room (which seats up to 30, BTW),
they don't take separate checks; they want a lump payment which will be a
minimum of $250.

So, if we were a larger group and could count on 20 people coming, that might be
reasonable, but if only 5 show up we each get stuck with a $50 bill.

I'll do some calling around and see if there's anything else available.  I
suppose we may have to go back to the mall plan if something doesn't turn up
soon.

Best,
- Joe