 Organizations / United States / BLOC / 39
Re: Now appearing at a Toys'R'Us near you...Me!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.bloc, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 11:19:32 GMT

Adrian Drake wrote:

As for the rest of the details, it's the TRU in North Olmsted, by the Great
Northern mall on Lorain Road.  They won't provide me with free bricks, but
will crack a bucket or two open if kids want to play along with me.  As for
distractions, I don't know.  So far, you, Troy, and Andrew Tyrone are the
only ones who sounded like they'd make a visit.  I guess we'll just see what
happens once I actually get ahold of Donna.

Adrian

I just realized I can't make it. Sorry!
Ergh... just one of these days I *will* make it...

--
dataAndrew
http://www.gradzone.com/andrew