 Organizations / United States / BLOC / 36
Re: Now appearing at a Toys'R'Us near you...Me!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.bloc, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 11:58:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.bloc, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Troy Cefaratti writes:
Well, I guess we know what we'll all be doing on Saturday!  :)

I'll need verification of the facts on April 2, but otherwise, I'm in! :)

Well, it's April 2nd, and I'm still serious :)

I'm not sure how much space we're going to be given, and I'm trying to
figure out if I should try to move my Marvin sculpture or not (I'm sure the
kids would LOVE it) I hope to get some more information soon.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com