 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 295
Re: BayLUG in the San Jose Mercury News!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 23:22:46 GMT

Russell Clark <rclark@telis.org> writes:
From: William R Ward <bill@wards.net>
"Paul Gyugyi" <paul@gyugyi.com> writes:
Does the east bay or Peninsula editions have "Gyugyi"
mentioned in the last paragraph?  I'd like to run
out and pick up some copies for the grandparents,
but don't know where to go.

You're in the Peninsula edition.  I bought mine in Mountain View, and
it appears to be identical to the web version (plus the B/W photos).

Strange that they have so many variations in different regions...

This is strange. The Peninsula edition I bought in Campbell does not have
"Gyugyi" in it. It stops at Petersen.

That is odd.  When I get home tonight I'll double-check.  It's
possible, I suppose, that I was remembering seeing it on the Web
edition.

--Bill.