 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 289
Re: BayLUG in the San Jose Mercury News!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 22:31:33 GMT

We are also in the Fremont Argus:
http://www.theargusonline.com/Stories/0,1002,1971%257E317895,00.html

--
Russell Clark
Co-Founder, BayLTC/BayLUG
Member Representative, ILTCO
http://baylug.org/russellc/
ICQ: 39423705; AIM/Yahoo: Russell844

From: "Bill Ward" <bill@wards.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 20:12:52 GMT
To: lugnet.org.us.baylug@lugnet.com, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com,
lugnet.mediawatch@lugnet.com
Subject: BayLUG in the San Jose Mercury News!

At yesterday's Bay Area Lego User's Group meeting in Fremont, CA we were
interviewed by a reporter from the San Jose Mercury News.  And in today's
newspaper, there's a very nice article with the headline "Ready, set, Lego:
Aficionados gather to share projects, love of building toy" in the
"Peninsula Extra" section, page 3B.

An online version, without pictures, can be seen at:
http://www0.mercurycenter.com/premium/local/docs/legos06ps.htm

The story should be available for the next 7 days on their website for free;
after that, you will have to pay them for a copy.  I've saved a copy of the
article, but won't re-publish it due to copyright issues.

--Bill.

FUT: lugnet.org.us.baylug,lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf