 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 290
Re: BayLUG in the San Jose Mercury News!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 23:42:39 GMT

My kids and I are mentioned in the on-line edition,
but not in the edition we get in Sunnyvale. :(
But it was really cool to see the group hit the
big-time press!

Does the east bay or Peninsula editions have "Gyugyi"
mentioned in the last paragraph?  I'd like to run
out and pick up some copies for the grandparents,
but don't know where to go.

-gyug

In lugnet.org.us.baylug, William R. Ward writes:
Mark Benz <markdbenz@yahoo.com> writes:
Also front page of East Bay section.
Color picture of dragon train, and on second page, black
and white of people digging in Dan's parts piles.

The Peninsula edition had both photos, but both were B/W.

--Bill.