 Organizations / United States / 510
    Re: Age limitations —Frank Filz
   (...) That's a good way to put it. I've probably stepped over the line some in this discussion, unfortunately the discussion has become somewhat heated. I think we need to step back a bit, and make sure we're not calling each other names for the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us)

        Re: Age limitations —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) For what it's worth, I do think that you've been annoying about your notes, but no one of them was bad...it's just that you're harping on the issue. :-) (...) Is that true? I suspect that if the NELUG members really approach unanimity on this, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us)

        Re: Age limitations —Frank Filz
   (...) but (...) Well, I am trying to steer the discussion to something more constructive, but perhaps it's a lost cause. (...) on (...) From the outside it's hard to say. It is something I feel strongly about. I also earlier this year started down a (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us)