 Organizations / United States / 503
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 07:17:39 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

All right,

After watching this evolve for a few hours from the (mostly silent) sidelines,
and getting a general idea about opinions, I'll post another one.

As much as I want the NELUG members to include me, I certainly do NOT want to
corner them into inviting me. In a way, I'd rather be excluded than being
included just because it's been raising a lot of issues. Does that make sense?

I appreciate Matt's level-headed comments, and I appreciate the support that
people showed for my stand.
I hope that the NELUG members take this into account, but I hope they make
whatever decisions according to what *they* think. I sure don't want them to
invite me out of pity or something, and not out of feeling of obligation.

-Shiri (who's off to read Lar's post... looks like he agrees)