 Organizations / United States / 504
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 07:41:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, Larry Pieniazek writes:
snippage of larry's well-made points.

Finally, the people from "outside" who appear to be chiding and demanding
change... (not Frank, but the aussies in particular). It's not your club, not
your country even, the culture and mores are different. You've no basis, • unless
you think we yanks ought to be telling YOU how to run things as well, and you
know you don't think THAT.

"Outside" and "aussies", why generalise Larry when it can only mean one
person. Who is chiding and demanding now ?
The whole issue is about access to 'LUG' events, which is a world-wide issue,
surely of interest to anyone in a lego-fan group.
Larry you're quite welcome to express opinions wherever, as I am, so don't
tell me what to comment or not comment on.

pete.w