 Organizations / United States / 485
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 05:55:47 GMT

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote:
What's ironic is that Shiri did get together with a bunch of people in the
Boston area (most of whom I assume are NELUGers). As I recall from watching

It's not ironic; it's intentional. We're not hard-hearted evil people. See:
<http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/?n=447>
<http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/nelug/?n=450>
<http://www.lugnet.com/loc/us/ma/?n=140>

I didn't realize that Shiri wasn't allowed to participate in the window
display at TCS; I was really busy at work during that time, so someone else
will have to address that (if they want to).

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/