 Organizations / United States / 536
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 16:10:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, Matthew Miller writes:

I didn't realize that Shiri wasn't allowed to participate in the window
display at TCS; I was really busy at work during that time, so someone else
will have to address that (if they want to).

I wasn't in on the window display, but I beleive that the reasoning behind it
was pretty simple:  It was an official NELUG "event", complete with signage at
TCS saying that the display was by NELUG; therefore, a non-NELUG member
shouldn't be included in the display.

I do beleive she was invited to "happen to be in TCS as they assembled it",
though (after all, it is a public place), so certainly she was more than
welcome to hang out and talk with the members as they assembled the display.  I
don't know if she chose to or not, though.

eric