 Organizations / United States / 537
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 16:20:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, Frank Filz writes:

18 is certainly the age which makes the most sense, though 16 is also a
reasonable age. Of course in some ways, I would argue that 21 may be the most
supportable age if alchohol consumtion will be a part of the club activities.

And frankly, this is precisely the reason I personally supported 21 as a cutoff
age when we were discussing it.  I am still extremely uncomfortable with the
idea of anyone under 18 coming anywhere near a gathering of people drinking.

eric