 Organizations / United States / 463
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 04:37:23 GMT

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote:
I would encourage you to consider the things I've said in other posts, and
the points made in the FAQ on the web site.
Ok, let's consider them then:

I did ask for consideration of the FAQ *and* my posts. You're not doing
that.

I'd also point out that those of us who are not NELUG members are perhaps
being antagonistic because we see you taking a ridiculous stand. What is
interesting is that not only are you so far the only NELUG member to be
speaking in favor of the rule, you are the ONLY Lugnetter speaking in favor.

I assure you that I wouldn't be going to such lengths to discuss this
decision if it were a solitary opinion of my own. I try to be a reasonable
person. However, as I seem to be the only group member around, I felt it
somewhat my duty to attempt to explain the policy of the group, especially
in the face of being called "ridiculous" (as if that name calling justifies
anything!).

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/