 Organizations / United States / 32
RE: Help me plan for Mindfest.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 20:57:46 GMT

Larry wrote:

There may or may not be a free shuttle but my advice is learn the T.
Even if you're only in town for a weekend, it's a much better way to go.
Plus the trains are much tighter headings than the 1/2 hour heading a
shuttle is likely to be on.

<snipped out more gory transit details...>

Green line is light rail, and it's a lot different in appearance. Plus,
ride in the center if you can, so you can see the pivot in action when
they go around a corner. But watch your fingers!

Hmmm, Larry does not live in Boston, and yet he is intimately familiar
with the transit system. Coincidence, I think not.

The more likely explanation is that he is obsessed with trains, and LEGO,
and LEGO trains, and....

Seriously, thanks for the extra info....

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

The train stops at the train station,
The bus stops at the bus station,