 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 369
368  |  370
Subject:
Help me plan for Mindfest.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 13:43:42 GMT

Hi;
I am putting my plans together for my visit to Mindfest and I'd like to get
a few pieces of advice from the locals:

My wife, 8 year old kid and I will be arriving about 7pm Thursday night at
Logan Airport.  We are staying at the Kendal Square Marriott Cambridge.  I
don't plan to have a rental car.
1.  How do you think we should get to the hotel?  cab, subway, etc.

Things don't start at Minfest until 4pm Friday night, so I plan to tour
around with my family most of the day.
2. If you had one day to see Boston, what shouldn't we miss and how do you
get around?  museums, sites, trolleys, places to eat, etc.

I'll be tied up with Mindfest most of Saturday and Sunday, but my wife and
kid will want to tour around Boston some of the time.
3. What other sites do you think they should see?

Things wrap up at Mindfest at about 4pm and our flight back leaves at about
7:30pm Sunday night.
4. How do you think we should get back to the airport?

Thats all for now.  Thanks for your help and I look forward to meeting many
of you at Mindfest.
Mike G.