 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 372
RE: Help me plan for Mindfest.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 17:53:20 GMT

Wait...

For those of us staying at the Marriot, ther should be
a free shuttle from the airport, right?

I'll check up on this and let you know...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

The train stops at the train station,
The bus stops at the bus station,