 Organizations / United States / 269
Re: NELUG general purpose bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ri
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 16:29:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, David Eaton writes:
Well, there was quick mention of this at the NELUG meeting on Monday, but I
don't think too many people heard... I'm currently offering my assistance
someone who used to work for S@H-- and she's got a huge number of bricks she
wants to get rid of that she bought back when she was working for TLC... Among
the things she wants to get rid of are loose Lego bags... (they're not complete
sets, just random bags) The majority of them are from Res-Q sets and Freestyle
sets, with some Divers, Technic, and other random things here and there thrown
in as well.

Anyway, someone (It was either Todd or Suz I think) had the idea that perhaps
NELUG as a group might want to buy these pieces and have them as general use
bricks [...]

Ah, yes. That was me. Sorry, I just read this thread. Count me in on paying a
share. I really look forward to seeing a NELUG collection and don't much mind
what parts we start it with.

I also have misc. extra pieces (some used) that I could contribute.

-Suz.