 Organizations / United States / 268
Re: NELUG Castle Display at TCS Brainstorm...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 05:24:13 GMT

Hi NELUG,

I sure wanted to attend your meeting last Monday but it was really impossible to
get in from New York. Now I'm driving over this weekend to see the TCS store (ok
it's not the only reason.)

Also I would love to contribute a piece to the Castle window exhibit if it were
possible from this distance. I offer the following though: take a look at my
newest Villa pics and consider if some part of it could be adapted to a Castle
display. It's highly modular and comes apart along 32x32 baseplate lines.

http://www.inch.com/~olsone/villa/villa.html

Ed Boxer is giving New York its first LegoFest on Feb. 5. It could be the start
of some activity over here, and who knows maybe we'll have something to attract
NELUG ambassadors one day?