 Organizations / United States / 210
Re: Something I forgot to ask at the NELUG meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 17:47:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I'd rather have a polo than a tee. Polos I can wear in business casual
situations. Tees never. And wearing colors of some club shakes closet
fans out of the woodwork, IF it's obvious what the logo means... which
is a good thing.

(The GMLTC logo has the full name of the club in it. So it's hard to
miss what the meaning of the logo is, if you see what I am saying)

I definitly see what you are saying :-).  I am still looking for input so I can
start getting some hard bids on the shirts but if we do them I would like it to
be the logo from the upper left of the NELUG home page including the writen
name New England LEGO® Users Group above the logo and $ permitting
"www.nelug.org" in black below the logo (centered of course).

Again if you are interested in this idea please let me know either with a post
or an E-mail so I know how many to use in getting an estimate.  If there is a
cost break near our total I will order extras to reduce the per-shirt cost and
I will keep the extras for future members etc.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/