 Organizations / United States / 203
Re: Something I forgot to ask at the NELUG meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 20:15:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma, Eric Kingsley writes:

I was wondering if there was any interest in some sort of NELUG shirt or other
paraphernalia.  (I won't say hat because those one size fits all hats don't • fit
my 24 inch monstrosity of a head but I can look into it if others are
interested).

You and I are in the same boat with gigantic melons.  So I'll say no to the
hat, too.

I will get this started now and say I would like to do the Polo shirt if I can
do it for around $30.  If its less then all the better.

Personally, I'd prefer a T-shirt, in black.  It would make the colors of the
letters stand out nicely.  And oh, yeah, I'm almost always found in a black
t-shirt.

Wait.  No, you don't stand a better than average chance of finding me inside a
randomly chosen black t-shirt.  I mean, I'm almost always wearing one.

eric