 Organizations / United States / 205
Re: Something I forgot to ask at the NELUG meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 22:56:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma, Eric Kingsley writes:
Followups To LUGNET.ORG.US:

my 24 inch monstrosity of a head but I can look into it if others are
interested).

I'm not a big hat fan, but if they were available, I'd consider buying one.

Anyway I was thinking of either a Golf/Polo type shirt with the NELUG logo
embroidered on the chest/left pocket or a Tee-Shirt with a Silk Screened NELUG
Logo on it.

Embroidery is the way to go...it doesn't fade. Maybe a pocket T with the NELUG
logo on or above the pocket? Depending on the quality of the shirt, I'd be
willing to spend $30 or less.