 Organizations / Italia / ItLUG / 4524
    Re: Legofest di Torino —Alex Cordero
   (...) I thank you for coming and to be so nice with us... Next time we will attempt to make LF sponsorised by Coca Cola (hehehehe) :) I hope your work as a Lego Ambassador could be useful as much as your kindness and joy and enthusiasm is. Can I (...) (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

        Re: Legofest di Torino —Didier Enjary
   (...) To maintain a personal website is time consuming (and quite expensive). So I don't maintain "www.6studs.com" anymore. (Anyway it was not very well updated :-) ). But I'm trying in the near future to restore some content of it on the FreeLUG (...) (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)