 Organizations / Italia / ItLUG / 1490
Re: Possible visit to Italy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.it.itlug
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:09:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.it.itlug, Carlo Ottolina wrote:
On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 08:34:21 GMT, Mario Ferrari wrote:

Il Mon, 8 Nov 2004 11:40:21 GMT, Selçuk Göre ha scritto:
I certainly would love to visit Marco Berti's lovely store

Marco's shop is in Cremona, about one hour by car from Reggio. Maybe I can
pick you up in Cadelbosco di Sotto and then go together to Marco's.

Hi Selçuk,
I'd be glad to be with you, guys. Pizza in Cremona, maybe?

FOT: lugnet.org.it.itlug
Si dice FUT. Spero in un lapsus Freudiano... :-)

Hello again,

I know it's a bit late, but I was waiting for the things to settle down, I mean,
I was waiting for my visit to turn into a reality from a possibility.

Unfortunatelly, it is still not certain yet, since Italian embassy refused our
commercial visa requests several times (my visit is again about purchasing
machinery from Italy) without any logical reason, introducing new rules
everytime, For now, we are trying to get a visa from France (another schengen
country at the end) and if we get that visa today (it will be certain this
afternoon) I'll be flying tomorrow.

I hope, it will be ok and I'm coming tomorrow, and I hope, you people will be
available for meeting..:-)

See you soon...:-)

PS. Please use e-mail selcuk_gore@eu.irco.com if necessary, since I have
problems with my ssgore@superonline.com account.