 Local / Italia / 14056
Re: Possible visit to Italy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.org.it.itlug
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 08:34:21 GMT

Il Mon, 8 Nov 2004 11:40:21 GMT, Selçuk Göre ha scritto:

Hi All,

How is it going? I seem to be a little bit(!) out of touch for far too long but
I'm still checking the lugnet regularly, although I'm not a participant now as
it was in the beginning. And Lego is still a big part of my life, hopefully..:-)

I checked the Italy forum for the last 100 messages and happily saw that
familiar names like Mario Ferrari, Carlo Ottolina, Ezio Maino, Gianluca Morelli
are still there..:-)

So, to come to the point, I'll be (most probably) visiting Italy for a couple of
days in the next 3 weeks (not determined yet) and will be staying somewhere
near:

Via Brodolini, 18/A - Cadelbosco Sotto 42020 - Reggio Emilia

I certainly would love to visit Marco Berti's lovely store if time and distances
would allow me. Could you please tell me how much distance between this place
above and Marco's place, and whether travel in between two is easy or not?

Thanks and best regards,

Selçuk

Hi Selçuk

I'm very glad to here you come and visit Italy, and I strongly hope we can
meet again. I happen to live very close to Reggio Emilia (about 20km), so I
think we have good possibilities to arrange a meeting.

Marco's shop is in Cremona, about one hour by car from Reggio. Maybe I can
pick you up in Cadelbosco di Sotto and then go together to Marco's.

Please let me know the exact dates asap.

BTW, we are currently using the newsgroup lugnet.org.it.itlug instead of
lugnet.loc.it, though I recently posted to the wrong group myself :-)

Ciao
Mario

FOT: lugnet.org.it.itlug