 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 914
Re: SEALUG visit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 03:19:46 GMT

in article G9LJJC.J6w@lugnet.com, A. Mark Wilburn wrote:

YES! Any Saturday works for me ('cept the 17th as well, coincidentally
enough... that'll be the weekend I celebrate gettin' old) but most of the
VLC meetings are on Fridays (which means I generally can't stay long. If you
come up on a Friday night, the meeting will probably not even be over yet...
meeting time is 7pm to whenever =p)

Hmm, I don't know how that will work for everyone else. Personally, I have
Fridays off, so I could do it, but everyone else has to work, and traffic
being what it is, it would likely take us until 10pm  just to get there.
Then we'd have to figure out whether to drive home, etc.

In any case, it would be much easier just to come up on a Saturday. :^)

As for MOC's: I don't know about anyone else, but I reall, really want to
see that Cylon Raider!

That's too bad. It got disassembled about 2 months ago. I don't have enough
parts to keep everything assembled. Sorry.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego