 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 909
Re: SEALUG visit - a word to the wise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 03:09:45 GMT

I've done this when taking a laptop across the border too. It probably won't
be a problem with Lego, though, since there's no duty on Lego going in
either direction across the border.
Actually, I wrote the original post because I recalled some people
grumbling about having to pay taxes on northbound shipments of Lego. I
just can't remember which group the messages were in.

Matthias Jetleb
VA3-MWJ