 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 913
912  |  914
Subject:
Bay sale again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 01:17:56 GMT

This time they're offering the standard 20% off... plus a 1 day sale rate of
10% for using a Bay card, plus an additional 10% off if you sign up for one
(I had one a few years back but lost it, and they didn't mind signing me up
for a new one). So that's a compounded total of 35.2% off! UCS-Tie for under
$100! They even have 6099 Fright Nights
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6099
for the castle-heads among us. Btw, I only checked the Bay downtown (which
FINALLY has new sets... LOM, new Star Wars, Studios...) if anybody can find
the Imperial shuttle set for the 35.2% off (the ONLY new SW set they didn't
have downtown... drat) please pick one up for me! (actually, even the 28%
(20% compounded with 10%) off would be great...)

This applies to almost all toys too.

But the 35% off is only today, so hurry folks.

Mark W.