 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 89
Re: VLC Castle Meeting a Success
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 01:08:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Xandria Husby writes:
An amazing time was had by all at the recent Vancouver Lego Club
meeting.  More details later, but for now, enjoy the pictures...

http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc

See Gallery, then May 5, 2000 gallery.

Wow, those are really cool torture devices!

I agree! I'm definitely inspired, I was wondering what I should put in my
castle's torture chamber... now I know! Thanks :-)

That big castle (Dark forest style?) looked really good! Like Jeff said,
bigger pics would be cool.

-Shiri