 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 83
82  |  84
Subject:
Gallery image size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 15:47:22 GMT

Wow, those are really cool torture devices!  I really liked that Iron Maiden.
;)  The castles are great, too.  I hope you can get some more, bigger, pictures
of them.  It looks like you all had a lot of fun!  :)

Thanks much. I would have had more torture devices, but lacked time.  What size
pictures would be best?  They are grabbed at 640 X 480, then I shrink them to 320 X
240 -- then thumbnails are made of the latter.  The tiny thumbnails can be clicked
on to view the 320 X 240 image.  Do you think they should be even larger than
that?  Please let me know what you and others think.  Feedback is a good thing.
Thanks.

I also looked at some of the older Meeting pictures, and I gotta say, you've
got some really talented people up there.  I especially liked Optimus Prime.
:)  I can't wait to see more pictures!

I'm very proud to be surrounded by such creative people.  Everyone's so inspiring.

Xandria