 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 88
Re: Gallery image size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 00:10:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Xandria Husby writes:

Thanks much. I would have had more torture devices, but lacked time.  What • size
pictures would be best?  They are grabbed at 640 X 480, then I shrink them to • 320 X
240 -- then thumbnails are made of the latter.  The tiny thumbnails can be • clicked
on to view the 320 X 240 image.  Do you think they should be even larger than
that?  Please let me know what you and others think.  Feedback is a good
thing.

Great display, bigger pics would be better.
High percentage of torture devices and castley things would make the VLC
my type of group.(Sydney,Australia is a bit of a swim though).

The Sydney AFOL group are having their third meeting at my place on 4th June.
We will have pics up soon after linked to Richard Parson's Port Block site.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>