 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 827
Re: VLC Website Redesign... I need input!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 07:38:32 GMT

I've got some ideas, but at least for the train show pics and video,
I'd suggest an image map of the layout with labels to show where
everything was (with mouse over events to show a thumbnail and brief
description of each area as you move your mouse over it).  Click on
each area to go to a specific page of pics and/or vids that relate to
that area.  This second page should just be thumbnails with links to a
larger version, with next and previous buttons (similar to the way it
is now).

Unfortunately, I'm essentially gone for the weekend, but I'll check
back in on Monday to see if anything's happening.

Robin