 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 820
Re: VLC Website Redesign... I need input!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 20:47:00 GMT

Dean Husby wrote in message <3A1EB04C.BB34281D@akasa.bc.ca>...
Kevin Wilson wrote:
A picture of "the crew" on the front page (maybe we can take a few at the
next meeting).
I grabbed two shots of that from our video footage. I think Robin's going • to put
the images up today.

Wouldn't that be only the train layout crew though? I was thinking of one
which included more of the club members who didn't partake of the train
show.

Kevin