 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 826
Re: Scans Complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 07:33:22 GMT

Does anyone have a converter? Something that can take avi's and convert
them to mpeg.

I have an old version of Adobe Premiere (4.2) that could be used.
What's the file size of the .avi files?  Have you edited them at all
into separate movies?  Sound?  Resolution?

I'm on a dail-up connection, so it would probably make sense to stick
the files on CD or Zip disk (100 Mb) and let me pick it up, convert
the files, then give them back to you on Zip.  Hopefully you've got a
Zip drive?  If not, mine's the portable version.

Robin