 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 825
824  |  826
Subject:
Dec 8th Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 06:20:05 GMT

I hope everyone got the email regarding the DEC. 8th meeting... If not
be sure to email Xandria.

I'm mentioning this in case anyone's missed the idea of a "gift
Exchange". It's a fun little thing where people that wish to participate
bring a wrapped gift of aprox. value of $15.00.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html