 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 694
Re: VLC Sign
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 02:02:27 GMT

I rotated the lego blocks 180 degrees, and I like it a lot better.
They look a lot more like Lego bricks, but the geometry is still
(intentionally) wrong, studs a little high, etc., so hopefully Lego
won't mind too much.

It can be seen on the X-Drive and on Brickshelf.  File is
"VLCLogo18.jpg"

If I don't hear too much flak on this change by noon Monday, it's
going to the sign printer (and the T-Shirts).

Robin