 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 577
  Re: Proposed building areas - land grab time!!

(...) The layout pictures are pretty accurate as to where the track goes. But if you make your ledge for the track, a couple studs wider then the actual track, then we'll have some wiggle room. I'm having the same interesting time with the double (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Proposed building areas - land grab time!!

(...) Yes you're right - I just downloaded the latest jpg of the layout. I will start building on Monday! (This is gonna be fun...) (...) Oh yeah... the monorail track will be 12 bricks off the ground? What about the train track in the mountain (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Proposed building areas - land grab time!!

(...) By the time it gets to your mountain, the monorail track has jumped up another level and is at 22 bricks above ground level. You can just barely see on the .jpg or .gif file (I recommend printing the latest version out as big as you can get it (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)